We’re dedicated to safeguarding the privacy of our web site visitors; this policy sets out how we’ll handle your private info.
(1) What information do we gather?
These types of private info may gather, save and make use of:
(a) advice that you supply to us for the point of subscribing to our web site services, e-mail notifications or newsletters (including your e-mail address, Company name and contact details)
(b) any other info that you just decide to send to us.
A cookie is made up of piece of text sent to an internet browser by an internet server, and saved by the browser. This allows the web server monitor and to recognize the web browser.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies to the site. The session cookies will be used by us to: keep track of you whilst you browse the constant cookies; as well as the site to: empower our site to recognise you when you visit.
When you close your browser session cookies will probably be deleted from your personal computer. Consistent cookies will stay saved in your personal computer till they reach a predetermined expiry date, or until deleted.
Most browsers let you reject all cookies, whilst some browsers enable you to reject only third party cookies. Blocking all cookies will, nevertheless, have a negative effect upon the usability of several sites, including this one.
(3) Using your private info
We may use your private info to:
- manage the site;
enhance your browsing experience by personalising the site;
- empower your usage of the services on the web site;
- send you general (non-advertising) commercial communications;
- end you e-mail notifications that you’ve expressly requested;
- send to you our newsletter and advertising communications relating to our company which we believe may be of interest to you personally by post or, where you’ve expressly consented to this, by e-mail or similar technology (it is possible to tell us at any moment if you no longer need advertising communications);
- supply third parties with statistical information regarding our users – but this info WOn’t be utilized to identify any individual user;
Where private information is submitted by you for publication on our site, we’ll publish and otherwise utilize that information in compliance with all the licence you allow to us;
Your private information will not be without your express permission provided by us to any third parties with the aim of direct marketing.
Additionally, we may disclose your private info:
- To the purchaser (or would-be purchaser) of any business or strength that we’re (or are considering) selling; and
- Additionally, private information that you submit for publication to the web site will soon be released online and might be accessible, via the world wide web, all over the world. We can’t prevent the use or abuse of such information by others.
(6) Security of your personal info
We’ll take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to stop the loss, misuse or alteration of your own personal info.
We’ll save all the private information which you supply on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers.
Obviously, data transmission over the world wide web is fundamentally insecure, and we can’t ensure the security of information sent over the net.
You’re in charge of keeping your password and user information private.
(7) Policy changes
You need to check this page to make sure you’re joyful with any changes.
You may instruct us to give you any personal information we hold about you. Supply of such advice is going to be subject to:
The payment of a fee (now fixed at GBP10.00); and
We may withhold such info that is private to the extent allowed by law.
You may instruct us not to process your private information for advertising purposes, by sending us an e-mail. In practice, you’ll typically either expressly consent in advance to our use of your own personal information for advertising purposes, or we’ll give you a chance to opt-out of the utilization of your own personal information for advertising functions.
(8) Third party sites
The web site may include links to other sites. We’re not accountable for the privacy policies or practices of third party sites.